Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Unprotected sex, foreskin ripped and bleeding. Is it normal?

hello my name is jose i have one question i kind of embarrass about it but i just dnt knw what to do..i was having sex with my girl and my foreskin ripped i started bledding, it stop after a past a week and we started having sex and at the middle it started bleedin from the same place am kind of scare is it normal or do i need to do with an uroligist
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear jose, in few cases we see bleeding from the ridge at lower side of head of penis and if attempted sex further it again bleeds. If so is the case you need to consult a general surgeon or urologist he may give a small suture and after healing in future you will not face such problem repeatedly.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor