Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Unable to retract foreskin completely, pain on having sex, erectile dysfunction. Treatment?

hi, i am married male, 32 years old. i have felt & observed that the foreskin of my penis does not retracts back completely. due to this i feel pain while doing sex. in fact i m not able to enjoy properly. in order to comfort myself i feel that my body takes a posture which loosens my penis and thus i m not able to stay erect for too long. can this impact in anyways for us to conceive? although i ejaculate inside her, but i guess not with full force.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your inability to retract the fore skin is phimosis.
You may retract it daily while taking bath with luke warm water it may solve your problem.Otherwise you have to go for surgical removal of it known as circumcision.
Circumcision does not affect your sexual performance.
Ejeculation with force is not necessary for conceiving or satisfaction.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor