Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Ultrasound showed PCOD. Am spotting, negative pregnancy test. Will I become pregnant?

hi i am preethima, i got married 1 half yrs ago, immediately after my marriage i started to irregular period, i consult a doctor i diagnosed with pcod, after that they started the metformin . i didnt take regularly,after that i am become conceive, due to travel my gestational sac become irregular so i under went dand c in dec 1 2011. After i was normal, my last LMP was may 20. i didnt get my period upto july. in july 18 i started with spotting but my pre card is negative, i consent the doctor they ask to take USG it is with result of endometrial thickness of 7-8mm, pcod of both ovaries fluid filled of 15 and 5 ml and to check beta hcg, prolactin is 10.16ng/ml previously it is 20.29ng/ml, TSH is 1.73ulU/ml please i am in a lot of confusion, what i want to do, can i able to become pregnant, what treatment i should take?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Right now you are going through a hormonal imbalance due to the problem of PCOD. Since you have concieved once with only metformin, you should not have any problem in concieving again.
You can get progesterone tablets prescribed from your gynecologist for a proper withdrawal bleeding.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor