Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Twin kids not increasing in height. Any medications in homeopathy?

I am from dehradun. My Height is 5fit & My Husband Height is 5 8 . I Have Twin child. They are 12 years old. But Height is not increase. Boy is 129 cm. & Weight is 25 & Girl is 132 cm & Weight in 24 How can increase height. They are so small another children please suggest Homeopathy medicine. Mob Please reply Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  6 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Hansaben,
Welcome to HCM,
Your both children are at 12. They are near to puberty. According to my experience don't give any medicine as puberty started original growth will occur and height also increase.
Don't take unnecessary medicines
Active them in spots
Regular exercise
that's it
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati's  Response
Thuja 1m single dose followed by tuberculinum 1m single dose after exactly one week followed by acid flour 1m after 1 week
Answered: Wed, 19 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rooma Ramnani's  Response
hello hansaagarwal74,
i m not liking to answer this but sorry to dishearten you that there is no medicine that can increase height in a person, if the person is weak and not growing properly for some disease condition then we can provide with some medicine to them, but yes all kind of stretching exercises like swimming, jogging, cycling can really help ur kids to increase in height. and its still time for them to grow. still a clinical examination can assess whether a medicine can be provided or not
take care.
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Samiuddin's  Response

Give Calc Phos 3 x, 3 tabs 3 times a day
Answered: Wed, 12 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Dhara Shah's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see do them cycling and exercise regularly which for most to any give them glass of milk and eat green leafy vegies.take homoeopathic alpha malt which should be add in milk and give them daily.
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Amlendu Tripathi's  Response
hello hansaa
the height of any person is decided by the genes and hormones you may be knowing this fact .any way there is chance to increase height of your children without any medicine because maximum age to increase height is 18 for girls and 19 for boys and they are only 12 years of age
best thing which helpful maximum is diet and exercise . balanced diet including calcium is maximum needed to attain proper growth of child
as for as homeopathy is concern there is no specific medicine to increase height but medicine given according to physical and mental symptoms may may help by removing any any cause producing hindrances in the normal growth so meet any homeopath who is practicing right homeopathy as per laws of homeopathy may help .......please do not take nay ready made preparation present in shop they may harm your child
hope i have helped you
take care
Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor