Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve, irregular periods, PCOD, taking medicines, no help. Advice?

hello doctor, my periods are irregular and i am having pcod problem. i was advised to take glyciphage sr 2 times after food(afternoon and night), orofer in night....even then i didnt get my my gyne advised me take nidagen 200 for 5 is 3 rd days stll i havent got my periods..i am planning to conceive....kindly advise
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
In case of PCOD,irregularity of periods often occurs.
First line to control is weight reduction & second line is medication like glyciphage.
At present you are taking nidagen200 for withdrawal bleeding,for that you would have to continue these medications for 5 days & after 2-3days of completion of course you will get your periods.
I think,I have solved your query.
Thank You
Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor