Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve. Sperm analysis shows low levels of rapid sperms. Indications, treatment?

yes i am trying to have a baby,for the past 2 years with my wife,and i had a sperm analisis where the doctor told us that my sperm was good,but the only thing he saw was that i had only 2% rapid,and the rest slow,what does that mean can i still make babies?and what can i do to make them all rapid,i stopped smoking 2 years now.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Asthenozoospermia meaning there by percentage of raid forward moving sperm is lower than WHO standard which should be minimum 15 %.
There are no medicines that can increase the motility of sperms.
Consult qualified infertility specialist for evaluation he will help you for Assisted Reproductive Technique like VIF osr ICSI.
to have baby.
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
hello, it is good you stopped smoking better you try homoeopathy for this problem and let us know in details all your problems from head to foot work out your case dr2uonline attherate so we can solve the problem permanently with no side effects, also let us know if any other reports are undertaken .
take care
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor