Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Trying to conceive. Tests normal. What to do?

hi 30 yrs old and my husband is 38. we got married over a year ago..we ve been trying to concieve but still we positive results. my huband is an overseas wrker. we both have our test--TVS and my gyne told me im ready to conceive. and my husband also have sperm count and he is normal. wat advice can we got? im so eager to have a baby.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
You can ask your husband to freeze as many semen samples as possible & do IUI with frozen samples if feasible. Otherwise, IVF/ICSI is another option giving higher pregnancy rate but at higher cost.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor