Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Trying for conception. Had a miscarriage due to weak fertilization. Any advice?

Good Morning Sir, I want to you ask you about my wife s health. Sir, my wife s age is 31 years. I have two children, but I want one more. Three miscarriage happened due to weak fertilization within three months. Guinea Doctor said that there is problem in the wife s egg formation. A weak eggs are forming to my wife. Sir, I am requesting you to give any suggestion/medicines about the better eggs formation, so that I and my wife will be highly grateful to you. Thank you sir.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

There is no concept like weak or strong fertilization. 31 years is not a old age. I dont think there is any problem with egg formation.

If there is miscarriage once, it does not necessarily repeat. If there is miscarriage again, we can think about treatment options. There is no need of anything like that as of now.

Hence I suggest you please try for pregnancy again and it is possible that your wife will conceive.

All the best.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor