Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Top of the anal swollen after anal intercourse. How to fix it ?

After anal intercourse tonight ( which I dont normally do) and by the way this is so embarassing. Anyways I cleaned up afterwards and noticed the top of the anal (closest to the viagina) was swollen like a bumb. And it feels like its been pulsing down there. I just checked again and its more swollen than it was. I dont know what it is? How to fix it? Im scared.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

You can take oral analgesics for this and apply hemorrhoidal anesthetic gel, this will provide comfort as well as reduce inflammation. Mostly this should suffice.

But if the swelling increases then I would worry about a subcutaneous hematoma and in that case seeing doctor would be ideal step.

Answered: Sun, 25 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor