Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

To whom should i consult for rheumatoid arthritis with asthma problem ?

This for my mother 44yrs past 20 days Is suffering from joint pain( Finger ,ellow,ankle,spine, fever and lost of appetite) Doctor told to do RA Test,Xray,Anti CCP anbody test,CA-Protien but all come negative,her ESR is 29 Homoglobin 10.6 Doctor has give anti inflammation injection and pain killer medicine,now she is fine but she can’t lift her both hands and hands become very weak,pls help us what can be caused for this,which doctor we have to show her,she is asthama patients. She had last month fever and chest RA doctor told it ts post viral artherty. Thanks Lakhi sharma
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Does she have any pain in her stomach, nausea, headache, decreased sleep, tremors in the hands sometimes. Please reply as these could be the symptoms of other possible disorders.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor