Though I have been taking medicines from many years but psoriasis never completely gone

sir im 25 years old ,suffering for psoriasis . Though i have been taking medicines from many years but its never completely gone. Some doctors even told me that this disease is cured but only for few months and after that it will again show signs that means according to them its life long disease. If thats the case than i just wanted to ask that is it true? If yes then its ok and if not then do let me know where its cured in India? thank you!
Thu, 12 May 2011