Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

There is a minor connection between my foreskin and penis. Is it possible to cut the joint ?

foreskin of the penis is not problem for me but there is a minor connection between foreskin and penis and whenever i use to pull my skin down i suffer pain at joint.Is there any possiblities to cut the joint? please suggest me i want to do it in mumbai. age-25, gender-male first time i am doing this
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  777
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You should consult a surgeon to check whether any phimosis is there or not.If phimosis is there then get the circumcision done.If no phimosis then forget it.Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajath. Pejaver's  Response
Thanks for your query,
It is normal to have a connection -( frenulum).If The foreskin is very tight, then you may have phimosis. Please consult a surgeon.
Thank you !
Answered: Sat, 12 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor