Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Taking some drugs to ovulate

hello doctor , my name is Blerta . im trying to convise about 1 year . my hormon levels IN DAY 9 OF MY CYCLE are . FSH 5.89 mlU/ml ,LH 5.90 nlU/ml, prolactina 16.2 ng/ml, estradiol 2 71.49 pg /ml, progresteron 1.02 ng/ml, CRP 3.8 mg/L . IM 32 years old and i dont have child.i hve olso hipertirodizem and my levels are. T3 3.21 nmol /L and T4 108.98 nmol/L after treatment . my periods are regular every 29 dat and very normal lond 4 to 5 day.My doctor gave me to take duphaston tablets twice a dat 50 mg . im takening this drugs of 15 to 25 day of my cycle and this is second cycle am takening this drugs .my answer is whene should i i aspect to became pregnant and am i ovulating at all.and second answer is should i take clomiphene on day 3of my cycle for 3 dat and contuining take duphaston on day 15 on my cycle. i have normaly weight i feel very well . PS IM SO SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH DOCTOR
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dont think of negative plz try of DXN product name r moranzi with RG @ GL [Ganoderma]
alongwith the ayurvedic panchkarma tretment..............u go to the net and serch DXN and go head to ur nearest stockist of DXN.............
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Hi, thanks for the query.
Pregnancy is a gift of the Almighty and you need to wait patiently for your turn. Your hyperthyroidism needs to be corrected, there are safer antithyroid drugs which your doctor will prescribe. Clomiphene has to be taken under supervision of your doctor. Your Gynec will help you in normalizing FSH, LH , Thyroid and Prolactin levels with appropriate medicines. Please have belief and trust in your self and your Gynec, your doctor also has many options once your homonal balance is achieved.
Best of luck.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Conception: If your cycle is regular, say 25 to 28 days, the ovulation may take place any day between 10th day from the first day of your period and 15th day. Have relation every alternative day during this period. Let the woman lie down on her back for half hour after the sex. Keeping a pillow under her buttock is advisable. Drinking DNA NONI herbal fruit juice is very good for male and female infertility. It balances the hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. It is very effective in treating PCOD and other menstrual disorder. Check for more details. Once you miss the period, wait for ten days from the due date and get your urine pregnancy test done in a pathological laboratory. If the result is positive, avoid deep penetrative sex till you consult your gynecologist. Not even masturbation or oral sex.
Check the link:

Navras Pak: Dr.S.S.Shepal, a Pune based ayurvedic doctor has invented a product for infertility and erectile dysfunction by name Navaras Pak. It is a mango pulp based product and he has achieved good success with this product. Ladies have conceived within three months after taking this product and men who have been suffering from erectile dysfunction have got cured. Send email to for more details. He has been doing research since last two years and successful in treating primary, secondary and third stage infertility. It has been very much useful in treating premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and infertility in male also.

Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor