Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Taking Xet CR plus 25 mg, changed to Xet 10 mg, stopped, old symptoms returned, now taking Xet CR plus 12.5mg. Do I need this medication life-long?

Sir, before two years i started take a cap. of Xet CR Plus 25mg. agter 3 month doctor change his power and prescribed Xet.10 mg . after about 2years i stopped this treatment. but my old symptoms of this diseas repeat again . now i take a cap. of xet cr plus 12.5 mg . so please told me what medicine of these regulary whole life.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As you have told you are taking a SSRI , and most prbbly it was prescribed by a Psychiatrist , if not then please consult one . Most prrbly you are suffering from Depression that's why you are taking it . if a psychiatrist has prescribed this drug then be patient , it will take time to have effect . Dont discontinue it on your own . Be in constant touch with the Doc you are seeing . Involve yourself in some exercises , outings etc.
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor