Swollen stomach, constipation and mucus in stool. Have history of gall bladder removal. Is this serious?

My right side somache seems swollen.... I have pain by belly button radiates to lower right abdomen that makes it had to stand.... I have been to emergency that said it is not appendix however I have been on antiflammtoies since I was 12 as well as I had my gall bladder out a year ago and they only did that because I had gall stones to indicate it was that once taken out they realized it was bad what do I do? I'm in alot of pain, Lack of appetite, and constipation, when I can go it is dierrah with mucus???
Fri, 29 Nov 2013