Chronic constipation, bloated stomach, burping, am HIV positive, done colonoscopy and endoscopy

i have been suffering from chronic constipation , bloated stomach and always burping for 3 years from now. i just lose bowel after 2 to 3 days but im not still satisfied with the stool i release. sometimes it s long and sometimes short that makes me discomfort. Just this june i was diagnosed as HIV positive and i suspect that this long term disease that i got is ileocecal TB since it s an infection or opportunistic infection can be brought by the virus itself. I undergone colonoscopy and endoscopy 2 years ago but still the doctor couldn t find what s the cause of this chronic constipation and the like. That s why i suspect it s ileocecal TB. pls. advise me doc what to do. tnx and more power...
Wed, 3 Apr 2019