Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Swollen skin near pelvic bone, pain on sitting for a long time. Treatment options?

I have a small section of swollen skin right near the pelvic bone on my left side. When I touch it, if I push in it feels almost like there is something under the skin. It also hurts when I have to sit down for long periods of time. The skin looks fine, it s almost not noticeable. I was wondering what this was, and how I go about getting rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor