Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Swelling near ankle, pain on walking or standing for long, advised high arch sports shoe due to flat foot. Effective?

hi sir i have a querry to ask and hope u wll help me, i fell down from my house 1st floor nearly 10 feet i got hairline fracture in my both foot doctor plastered my both foot and advised me take 3 months complete bed rest but my problem is that now after 6 months my both foot still has swelling near ankle and pains while walking for long diatance also fell pain while standing on my feet for long time so i met doc and he told that i will get heal up slowly and aslo advised to use high arch sports shoe as my feet is flat footed so i wana ask if i could get completely normal like before
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
less chances. but yes with te precautions the doctor advised the chances are high.
Answered: Thu, 11 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor