Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Surgery done for uterine fibroid. Trying to conceive. Test tube conception suggested. Need advice

my wife was fibroid in uterus and her operation was done in bangladesh.After operation we trying to conceive but not yet any result. we also visit velore CMC hospital and the doctor said that her both tube is not work normally so you have to go for testtube baby. Now we want to visit appolo hospital chennai for treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
thank you for writing to HCM
If the tubes are not working then the option left is test tube baby
You can plan to proceed with the treatment
wish you all the best
Dr Nandita Thakkar
Answered: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor