Suggest ways to overcome fatigue, low bone density and sleeping problems

Yes, I had polio at age 5 in 1954-1955(6months on crutches and in braces). I seemed to recover well. I played sports, educated, etc. I am just wondering if the following symptoms reflect progression of post polio. I am exhausted and tire easily( I used to run marathons). I have low bone density and have been given vitamin D. I am and have been for many years depressed (antidepressants do not help). I have always had terrible sleeping problems to the point of developing dependency on sleeping medication. My ADHD seems to be worse and without Ritalin, which I take sparingly, I can not focus well. Maybe I am just a high functioning post-polio neurotic but I just can t seem to get going anymore and I am not sure what to do. I am early retired, unwillingly and want to live a better life. Thanks, Tim Howard
Wed, 28 Nov 2018