Suggest dosage for Vyvanse

Question
please answer my question by a psychiatrist

what is the most effective way to make my 70mg vyvanse work as well as it did before building up compleat tolerance what are some options and should I switch ADHD medicine since vyvanse stops working 5 1/2 hrs can I lower my tolerance significantly enough by not taking them for a while if so what is a sufficient amount of time and is their anything like supplements to get the most out of the break. what is the best way to tell my new psychiatrist tomorrow without sounding like I'm drug seeking I honestly just have a high tolerance caused by years of bipolar meds and other factors I just don't want her to assume the worst since it's such an issue these days. what do you suggest I hate adderall it triggers my anxiety
Mon, 7 May 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sit down, and tell him all your worries in details and calmly...

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.

First, you should sit down and explain your new psychiatrist what you feel especially when you take the medicine.

If I was your caring doctor would ask more frequent follow ups to evaluate the impact of the meds you are currently taking.
In this way, your new psychiatrist would understand better your needs and health situation, so, can change the dose and medications more accurately.

So, do not be afraid to talk to him about your worries. Just sit down, calmly start talking about all your worries and how you feel when taking the meds.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help you further.
Dr.Albana