What causes hallucinations and paranoia while on Atomoxetine and Sertraline?
Stop till Monday
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Atomoxetine is a stimulant medication that is usually given to keep ADHD symptoms in control. However, this medicine is known to cause hallucinations and paranoia and so it would be a good idea to stop the medicine till Monday. Nevertheless, it should be borne in mind that behavioral changes caused due to ADHD may resurface and might need to be taken care of.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hallucinations
- Can cipro cause hallucinations
- Can steroids cause hallucinations
- Can migraines cause hallucinations
- Can dilaudid cause hallucinations
- Does dialysis cause hallucinations
- Flucloxacillin ? cause hallucinations
- What could cause hallucinations and strange visions
- What causes hallucinations after left side paralysis
- Medical conditions that cause hallucinations