• question-icon

Suggest treatment for sore testicle after contracting mumps

I still have a sore testicle after contracting mumps sum years ago, during mumps the testicle was swollen but after it decreased to an unusall small side and when ever touched leaves me feeling tender and sick?
why is this and how can this be improved?
Thu, 8 May 2014
HI.
I am sorry to tell you that the affection of the testicle/s after mumps infection is irreversible. Nothing can be really done.
Yet to make this sure and to get a possibility of a newer modality , I would advise you to consult an Urologist.

Stop thinking too much. Sometimes everyone has to accept some realities of life.

If you are grown enough you can get your ultrasonography of the testes and semen analysis done to see the sperm count. Also watch for development of gynecomastia, development secondary sexual characters, sex- life and all.