Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and difficulty walking

I have had shortness of breath for two years. Tests have ruled out problems with heart, lungs, and renal arteries, but I do have significant deterioration of cervical and lumbar spine, SI joints, both knees, left hip (right has been replaced) and left shoulder. Pain is constant, however, walking and physical work very difficult. Blood pressure became very high (currently on meds) immediately when starting to walk on treadmill. Can the pain be causing the blood pressure to rise, and causing the shortness of breath with light-headedness?
Mon, 3 Oct 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, it is not the blood pressure that causes the shortness of breath but certain conditions are there and that needs to be ruled out like allergic asthma, cardiac asthma, anxiety and depression and for all of these you have to differentiate those, blood pressure need to be taken good care hope this information helps.