Suggest treatment for severe toe pain

This may sound silly but I have a big toe that has cause me pain for about 2 months. It is not bone pain . It is top of toe pain. When I where shoes it presses on the toe which hurts. I do get pedis. I did remove all polishes. There is no dis coloring. There is no swelling. If I push down on top of nail I could scream. I tried to remember if I dropped something on my toe and no to that. I don't know if it is a fungus? Does that cause pain and wouldn't I see something? Please help?
Mon, 30 Mar 2015
Hello
I have studied your case.
There is possibility of symptoms to toes due to tight shoes.
Another possibility of fungal infection.
I will advise you blood investigation like CBC, ESR, CRP.
Clinical examination from expert will help.
I f you can send clinical photo I can help you better.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.