Suggest treatment for renal disease while suffering from diabetes

Hi, I am 63 years male suffering from Diabetes, my fasting sugar is 154.6 with sugar absent in urine and PP is 244 with sugar prsent in urine (**). I am taking Glimmy1 one tablet before breakfast and Glycomet SR 500 one tablet after dinner. In my last pathlogy reports I have been identified with Bilateral Grade I Renal Disease. Please advise what should I do?
Mon, 26 Dec 2016
Hi, the renal problem is due to Diabetes. Please control your Blood sugar and blood pressure if you have, very strictly. And there are medicines to protect your kidneys. Please consult a kidney specialist--regards