Suggest treatment for rashes on the fingers

Dear doctor im having rash one back of my palm one on my thumb and other between fingers, Second rash inside my on pallet and third on top of my penis These three rashesh occure simaltaneously and on repitative basis after 3-4 months These rashesh first give burning sensation and then itchy then reddish then skin peels and new skin comes and the respective part become delicate. The whole process takes 7-8 days
Wed, 24 Apr 2019
Dentist 's  Response

As per your query you have symptoms of rashes on the multiple body areas which can occur due to our environmental factors, heat and cold, fungal infection, pressure and sun exposure. It is the bodies response to the trigger factor.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you give cold compresses to hives several times a day to prevent from swelling and itching and take over the counter antihistamine drug like Benadryl. If symptoms still persist then consult a dermatologist for proper examination and treatment. The doctor may perform a skin test and may prescribe steroid cream (mometasone) along with anti-inflammatory medications. Stay in a cool environment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harry Maheshwari, Dentist