Suggest treatment for rashes and itching in the body

I suddenly have a rash on my torso; my skin itches and my muscles burn. Have not eaten or done anything new. I have had autoimmune diseases in the past. i am active and first felt the itching this morning working out in the gym. By end of day my torso was incredibly itch and bright red
Fri, 11 Jun 2021
Pulmonologist 's  Response

It might be an allergic reaction due to something you have touches in the gym. As a reliever of itching an antihistamine might help you such as Telfast one tablet orally. If it lasts then better to talk with your doctor.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jolanda Nikolla, Pulmonologist