Suggest treatment for painful lump on ankle caused by an injury

A heavy chair fell on my inside ankle bone and hurt very badly. I applied ice on and off for the next hour and a half and it was fine to walk on without pain. I did not feel it or notice it for the next month but found there is a lump in the area and when I press on it, I feel a bruise-like pain. It is not discolored nor does it hurt unless pressed on. I had a previous knee bone injury that seemed to take a long while to heal as well. I would appreciate your suggestion as to follow up if any for now.
Fri, 18 Oct 2019