Suggest treatment for irregular menstrual cycle

Hai am 24yrs female from india i have irregular periods problem i have taken meprate 10mg as recommended by doctor 3 days 2times and after that 4 days 1 time stopped it past 14days ego today i feel bleeding not as everycycle bleeding is very low that i am confusing am periods or not what to do pls suggest me
Wed, 4 Sep 2019

The bleeding you noticed is likely to be menstrual bleeding itself. The flow will likely increase in the next few days. And follow up with your ObGyn to consider detailed evaluation for irregular cycles and future need for treatment with hormone pills.

Hope this answers your question
Please address further questions here
Dr.Lekshmi Rita Venugopal