Suggest treatment for hair fall

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

Hi Doctor I am 35 year Male Since 2004 i have been facing problem of hair fall. I tried MINTOP and Hair 4 U Medicines but these medicines could not stop hair falling

Can u tell me what should i do now

Fri, 15 Mar 2019
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have symptoms of hair fall which seems to be due to improper cleanliness, environmental factors, hormonal changes, fungal infection and could be due to stress.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you to find the exact cause and start treatment as per that. Avoid excessive stress and drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Maintain proper hygiene of your scalp and wash hairs every alternative day and take Indian gooseberry powder half spoon. Consult dermatologist once for proper examination. Doctor may prescribe Minoxidil preparations and along with that multivitamin preparations as well.

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari