Suggest treatment for dizziness, headache, nausea, tiredness and diarrhea

I m experiencing water diarrhea about every hour, stomach pain, headache, lightheaded, dizziness, constantly tired and exhausted, abdominal pain when sneezing and coughing, constantly nauseous, mucus in throat and mouth is always dry, have been experiencing these symptoms for about 3 days. Should I see a doctor or is this just the flu? (recently had appendectomy, went to follow up appointment and everything was fine)
Thu, 7 Jan 2016
Greetings , may I know you are a male or female ??
flu will have a main symptom of fever .... and you have mentioned coughing ( is it dry or with phlegm ?)
and your abdominal pain could be due to your surgery which can persist for few weeks and vanish.
all other symptoms to be consulted according to your age gender.