Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder

Hi. I moved to a new state with my husband and one year old and had major adjustment anxiety that has now turned into a general anxiety disorder. We moved back home again because we didn't know what was going on with me. Now it looks like we may have to move again because I cannot handle working full-time and my husband doesn't make enough money here. How can I avoid the same panic attacks and anxiety after moving? I am 40 years old, 5'5'' and in very good health before this. I had a great pregnancy but with an emergency c-section. Although I do have a history of mild anxiety and insomnia.
Wed, 16 Jul 2014

I can understand the distress that you must be facing due to your anxiety. You definitely seem to be suffering from some sort of anxiety disorder, the specific sub type is what I wouldn't comment upon given the limited details.

You also haven't mentioned if you are on any treatment. If not, I would recommend that you should seek a psychiatric consultation and initiate treatment without further delay. medications like paroxetine would help you control your anxiety symptoms and worries. In addition, consider exercising daily. It helps one relax and will be helpful in avoiding anxiety ahead.

I do hope that I was able to answer your query. Best wishes.