Suggest treatment for PCOS while on Duphaston

hi!I have pcos & don t get period without pills,last month i took duphaston for 5 days,my preiod came in 3 days.but this month my doc told me to take it for 7 days.I took it for 7 days and now it has been 6 days but still no preiod.ps-i was on letrozol last month & my doc said I didn t ovulate..can you tell me what s wrong with me??plzzz
Sat, 30 Dec 2017
Thanks for asking.
PCOS is a condition with disturbed ovulation ... due to hormonal imbalance.Treatment is aimed at correcting the hormonal imbalance & ovulation stimulation
Letrozole has off label use as a ovulation inducing agent ...the action is not guaranteed in some stages of condition & need change of dosage & duration of giving the medicine,
Duphaston short course results in withdrawal bleeding within 8-10 days of last Duphaston pill ... the time may be any day of 8 days... so wait for the time you would get it.
primary treatment of pcod consists of regulation of menstruation with cyclical hormones/ ovulation induction with increasing dosages of stimulator medicine/ surgical treatment ... depending on response to various treatments.
thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
Thanks for asking.
thanks
Thanks for asking.
thanks
Thanks for asking.
thanks
Thanks for asking.
thanks
Thanks for asking.
thanks