Suggest therapy for meconium aspiration?

HI Dr, plz tell me the information about meconium aspiration?r my baby was suffering from mechonium aspiration.the Dr gave him to some antibiotics .after that the baby was good.then after 1 week the Dr gave BCG,and polio drops(.i am from india.)after 1 hr the baby boy was suffering from ceisures.after 12 days he passed awy.plz Dr tell me the details about it.i don,t know what pbm was araise to my baby.my baby boy weight 3.5 kg.i have no any health problems in my pregnency.the Dr waiting for normal delivery for 4 hrs. after that the baby pulse was down.the dr said baby was suffering from meconium aspiration.then she did the c-section.after we took the baby to child care hospital.the child care DR.said no problem to your baby.baby weight was good.the dr gave some anti biotics ,and put oxygen cylinder.after 7 days the oxygen cylinders were removed.but antibitics were continued 10 days.after
Mon, 30 Sep 2019

Meconium aspiration means that child passed faeces during delivery and child ingested such fluid. Usually fluid enters lung of child and causes infection. BCG may cause seizure. However, child passed 12 days later, may be due to meconium aspiration effect or some other disease. I am sorry to learn about the loss of the child.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Varinder Joshi, General & Family Physician