Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
137 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest remedy for vaginal bleeding after intercourse

Hi, I just went off my mentrual cycle on Monday the 23rd and have had intercourse on that day. today i did as well and now i am bleeding again...please help me!!! OOOh I forgot tell you that i was on seven days proir to the day i went off, I believe i started my cycle sunday or monday evening.thank you amber
Tue, 4 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Generally, it will settle by itself.

You can take drugs like Tranexamic Acid to control bleeding.

If bleeding is profuse, then you can consult a gynecologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i am a 45 yrs old woman. i never had any problems in my cycles. however since past one year or so, I am having minor bleeding after intercourse....