Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
125 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
MD
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest medicine as my kid swallowed listerine

Hi my 4 year old swallowed 10 ml
(the amount specified to use) of kids listerine. I am wondering if I should call poison control or take somme sort of precautions or not because on the bottle it says if more than used for rinsing is swallowed to call poison control.
Sat, 12 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hai... Please call poison control... But at the same time you need not panic...nothing will happen. Please do not worry. Happy to help anytime. If you are happy with my reply, kindly rate it.
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Pediatrician, Pulmonology Dr. Sumanth Amperayani's  Response
Hai... Please call poison control... But at the same time you need not panic...nothing will happen. Please do not worry. Happy to help anytime. If you are happy with my reply, kindly rate it.
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on
 

Related questions you may be interested in


Recent questions on Listerine


Suggest medicine as my kid swallowed listerine

Hai... Please call poison control... But at the same time you need not panic...nothing will happen. Please do not worry. Happy to help anytime. If you are happy with my reply, kindly rate it.