Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suggest me some good medicine to cure lower back pain

i have lower back pain due to which i cannot sit without a support for a long time, bend for a long time. last time around a year back when i went to doc he said its related to Right L5 root cap problem. Not able to recall much sometimes i have numbness and tingling sensation as well especialy if sit or stand on one position putting more weight on my limbs for a long time last time the doc prescribed thiospas 8mg and voveran. Pl. provide a goodmedicine to overcome backpain and improve overall health
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcum to healthcare magic
better u go n consult a physio in spine centre, he/she will tk care of ur pain by electrotherapeutic modalities. and u hv do some exercises to strenthen ur back under the guidance of physiotherapist.
definitely ur problem will cum down
tk cr
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You may be having Lumbar Spondylosis or Slipped Disc. It has to be confirmed via MRI. Until the cause is found out and treated, symptomatic treatment will not help. Kindly consult a Orthopedist at the earliest. Get adequate rest and if you are over weight, you should be reducing it by regular exercises. You may need Physiotherapy as well.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor