Suggest ayurvedic remedies for transverse myelitis

My son is suffering from Recurrent /transverse mylitis a Neurgenic problem , urine is tirtrates via Procedure CIC , Treatment is being by gioven by NEurologisat and Urologist as wll since 2009 , is there any curable solution in this trgard please suggest treatment in ayurveda.S.B.singh 0000 India
Fri, 1 Apr 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, it is the condition that only needed the treatment which is going on right now, if this is the Transverse myelitis then type and category matters, recovery is very uncertain may be or may not be, rehab. and physiotherapy are the best options hope this information helps.