Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

148 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Sugar readings are hereunder before 306 and after 434 urine

sugar readings are hereunder before 306 and after 434 urine .05 and 1.9 cholostral 276 and TGL 799. She is taking glyanse tablet both in morning and night. Needs suitable advises My wife is a diabetes patient from 2005 onwards. She has been advised to take Glynase tablets.Moring and night. On 15th May 2011, her sugar level readings are 306 and 434, urine sugar 0.5 and 1.9, chlostral 276 and TGl 799. Needs consultations and advise please
Thu, 19 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
she has very high sugar level .
u must consult physician for this.
she may need to take insulin injection to bring level normal.
her TG value is also high.
she need to do further follow up of reports.
advise her to do exercise regularly.
do diet control strictly.
explain her that if she is not going to control it ,it will cause major damage to her body.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....