Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Suffering with tachycardia, high volume of heart beats in chest, dyspnea, increases with exercise. Cause and cure?

from about 3 weeks i entered hospital ... after feeling tachycardia proceeded by very cold extremties and strong dyspnea ... after making ECG the doctor recorded that i have sinus tachycardia but all other signs disappear after he told me that i got nothing except tachycardia cause i thought that i have arrythmia cause i was hearing my hearbeats in my ear ... than he gave me an antihistaminic drug as intramuscular njection and hyperbaric oxygen ... and told me that all that happened cause of stress as it happens after arguing with some people .... the doctor also prescribed me indreal ( beta blocker ) for one week after i left .... after that week i begin to suffer again from tachycarda and very high volume sound of my heart beats in my chest and in carotid and radial pulse at rest with slight pain at a point close to the apex of the heart as well as dyspnea ... and it s severity increase by excersise and changing my position quickly and i become afraid of doing a very small excersices cause of my strong heart beats .... which slightly decrease after takng the indral but increase again by stress or after meal ... i really not feeling good and i want a doctor to answer my questions
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi ,
Welcome to HCM ,
from your history you are getting frequent episode of tachycardia ,
and on ECG it is sinus tachycardia , in that case i would like to suggest few test related to your thyroid level ,
also do following things to reduce your heart rate ,
stay relax ,
control your anger ,
think positive ,
do stress relaxing yogas ,
adopt healthy food habit ,
avoid tea/coffee
if your thyroid test comes normal , than do 2D echo and 24 hour holter study which gives you idea about rate and regularity of heart beat over 24 hours
if your symptoms persist consult cardiologist and follow his advice
take care
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor