Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering with oligoasthenospermia, advised Maxoza, Fertomid, Carnitor, duralast. Advice?

Hi Dr. i had oligosthenospermia and i went Dr. and he wrote for me these medicines 1. Maxoza powder 5mg twice daily for 3 months 2. Fertomid 25mg once a daily for 3 months 3. Carnitor 500mg once a daily for 3 months and Duralast 30mg for 1 month. please give me your best advice?. thank you My E-mail address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
hi omarsait looks balnced prescription . emprically your doc. must have done basic investigations. here Duralast is drug for premature ejaculation. have faith in doc. this will be alright
Answered: Tue, 2 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor