Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Suffering with chronic urticaria, no relief with treatment. Effective remedy?

i have went to the dermotologist and have chronic urticiua ( hives ) and was given a steroid which helped alot but did not cure the hives i dont have as much, my bloood work came back good no abnormal reading except IGA was over 400 and have lab work for allergies, i have had a few symptoms on the underside and side of my testicle sack where the elastic on my briefs are at, it is of course warm and i know that warmth can cause the hives to occur any more opinions are most welcome
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are food allergies
you might have food allergies
total ige 400 get food specific antibodies for specific foods like milk wheat rice egg nuts and egg
start with stoppin all milk and diary products
and see the results
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor