Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suffering with ADHD, on adderal XR. Moving to US next month. What will be the process of change in medicines then?

hi . im from ireland and moving to nyc next month... i have adhd and was wondering what the process is for being changed from my current meds to adderal xr when i get to the US. ?do i need to be reffered by a gp doctor in nyc to see a psychiatrist or can i just book an appoinment with a psych? also do i need to bring any proof of having adhd from my doctor at home? thnx :)
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Before proceeding to your destnation,you are advised to please consult your medicalman.He will be in better posiotion to guide you in best and proper way.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor