Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Suffering from vertigo. Test reports says inner ear imbalance. Medicine for instant relief?

My mom is suffering from vertigo for the past seven years. We have consulted many doctors and have done many tests including electronestograph. But the common result that most of them say is that she has inner ear imbalance problem. She is a working woman,incase of any emergency giddiness which medicine is the best to give an instant relief... VERTIN or STUGERON???? waiting for ur reply..
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics