Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suffering from vdrl,getting confused results of vdrl and tbsh tests. Taking cifitrole and langacelin

yes. sir i suffered last two year vdrl problem , but vdrl test shows positive but TBSH test shows negative. already i saw one doctor but he is not cure my prob, had following tablets and injection also. tab name is hydrocare, put 1st injection is cifitrole, langacelin 3 weeks( 24 mu).
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Ayurveda may be alternative for your treatment if you had not got relief of the treatment. It you still have VDRL positive either recurrent attack may be due to many reasons. You dont have recent history of unprotected sex,be aware and follow the medicine of the doctor. Its better to have TBSH test negative
Take care
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello ganesh if u r not getting result ..and releif and your vdrl test is still positive then i will advice you to opt for homeopathy.. do not be stressed out it can be successfully treated.. u need to consult a doctor whom you trust n have faith in and youi should be able to express yourself fully..homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you..

consult a homeopath..

Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor