Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Suffering from varicocele. Having severe pain. Will it be cured by homeopathy treatment?

hi mam , iam sffering from vericocele since 9 yrs already done the surgery on my left side 7 yrs back but it came back again on my both sides.Now I CANNOT BEAR THE PAIN .iam not comfortable even sit. can you plse give me the remeady without surgery and i want to know homeopathy will cure it. now iam taking homeopathy ,still i have the same
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Varicocele surgery should be done when your sperm count is low or if there is severe pain.
Most probably few Veins might have been missed during previous surgery,which got enlarged again.
Please go for Colour doppler of the scrotum with the advice of your Urologist and get correct daignosis,Grading of varicocele.
If the pain is due to varicocele only,then Surgery is the only option.
But,there are many conditions in the Scrotum which may cause severe pain.Please exclude all the possibilities.
Regarding Homeopathy,i cannot comment.
Wish you speedy recovery
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor