Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach ache and burning sensation after urinating, after having sex. Is it an infection?

Hi me and my boyfriend been together a year before me he slept with this girl who gave him a infection we did not know he had it til he started burning and now I think I have my stomach hurt bad I can t get pregnant it burns after I pee and when I wipe my head hurt and my lower stomach on the left hurt so bad what s going on with me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! Possibly you also have got a urinary tract infection which is causing burning while passing urine and the lower abdominal pain. You should consult your family physician, who may advise for a urine test for routine and culture sensitivity for both you and your boyfriend and depending on its report, you may be prescribed a course of antibiotics with an advice to take enough water. Regarding pregnancy, you have to get your urine pregnancy test done, and a serum HCG if need be. For a confirmation, your doctor may advise you for an ultrasound abdomen. Apart from this, both of you should also have an HbsAg and an HIV test done under consultation with your family physician. WIshing you an early recovery.
Answered: Tue, 23 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor