Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from obesity, hereditary condition, wants to reduce weight. Suggestions?

Good afternoon Doctor, Iam XXXXX here. Hope you are doing good. Iam suffering from Obese. Iam 23yrs old. Height-153cm and Weight-75kgs. Please suggest me any standard weight reduction treatment. Iam a working women so i dont have time to go for walking and gym. Iam planning to take obesity treatment in xxxxx. Please suggest me any good idea. From childhood i used to take limited food only. Its all because of heridity. Please suggest me any idea to reduce my weight. Plz
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There are two standard ways to lose weight and they are to eat right / healthy and to exercise. A combination of both is ideal, however. I would recommend that you think up exercises that you could do at work and to eat right you might want to consult with a nutritionist. I think there are two sides to a hereditary condition and one is nature and the other is nurture. Obviously with weight, you do have some things in your control. I hope this answered your question.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor