Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suffering from joint pain. Suggested to take ASO test. Anything to be worried?

Dear sir/madam , I am suffring joint pain from four month the pain changes one by one on diffrent parts of body like on finger solder knee legs ankle and other parts it is very painful where it started and it is sustain about two days ,i have checked myself to orthepedic Dr. he have tested differnt test like ASO Titer 400 positive
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
You are suffering from Rheumatic Arthritis and need Inj. Penicillin. You should also consult Cardiologist as heart is also affected in this. Whats your age?
Answered: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor